Shelbourne Reynolds Engineering Limited and its affiliated companies hereinafter referred to as Shelbourne Reynolds understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website. You do not need to give any personal information for use of most of this website, www.shelbourne.com (“Our Site”) and we will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
What Does This Policy Cover
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data.
- The right of access to the personal data We hold about you The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes;
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
How we may collect your personal information
Depending upon your use of Our Site, We may collect personal information which you provide to us voluntarily, for example by completing a form if you choose to submit your details in one of the following areas of the site or by emailing us directly.
- To register a Shelbourne Reynolds Product for Warranty Purpose.
- Enquiries about our products from our Contact Us page or listed emails.
- Career Opportunities.
- Submit your CV.
- Online Recruitment Forms.
When you submit personal data via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict our use of your data. In particular, we aim to give you strong controls on our use of your data for direct marketing purposes including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in our emails and at the point of providing your details
How Do We Use Your Data?
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times.
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests. Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your Account;
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
- Supplying Our products to you (please note that We require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
- Replying to emails from you;
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time)
- Market research;
Only with your permission would we use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, or telephone or post with information, news and offers on our products. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
Do We Share Your Data?
In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal data, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with legal obligations, a court order, or a governmental authority.
We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymised data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you.